Friday, October 30, 2009

Class Party

Brytin had his first class party October 30th in honor of Halloween. The kids put on their costumes, the parents were invited, and a good time was had by all!

Brytin wore his biker costume for half of the party, and then wanted to wear his ninja costume the other half.

The kids played "Mummy Wrap." They wrapped each other in toilet paper, and then busted out of their mummy garbs. A huge waste of toilet paper, but very fun to watch.

We also had candy, cupcakes, brownies and juice.

I actually remember my Kindergarten Halloween party. My mom was dressed as a clown. I wore her first communion dress and was a bride.

It was a great experience for me to remember my mom doing this for me and then me being able to do this for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment