Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Day :(

I can't believe tomorrow is Brytin's last day of first grade!

I haven't blogged nearly enough.

He still doesn't understand money.

He can't possibly be going into second grade! That's like the real deal school. Kinder and first seem like advanced preschool...second grade is SERIOUS!

He had an amazing teacher this year, Mrs. Ventura. I'm very sad that she is leaving Loma. I had assumed Daelen would have her in first grade :(

I don't really have anything profound to write, I just wish now that I had written so much more about his first grade year!

He lost MANY teeth.

He learned a LOT about Martin Luther King Jr.

He loves loves loves his baby brother.



He read over 100 books.

He passed math tests up to -5s!

Lex and Max are his best friends.

According to him, Lana "likes" him ;)

Dragon Ball Z Kai is his favorite cartoon. He spends hours watching it with Daddy.

And so much more that I didn't write down...

No comments:

Post a Comment