Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Want to be the Mom You Deserve

Your body, heart, mind and soul are so perfect - untainted. I want to preserve your perfection innocence and beauty as long as possible.

You deserve a mom who never hurts you. You deserve patience, fun, security and nurturing.

I want to be the mom you deserve. A mom who respects you, cherishes you and guides you towards success in life.

I need to be the mom you deserve because anything less would be an injustice to you, your father and your Maker. You are an unexpected miracle with a smile that shows me a slice of Heaven. You are a precious gift, borrowed to me for a time.

In order for you to become the man you were created to be, I must be the mom you deserve. I won't be perfect, but that's okay because perfection isn't what you need - real is. Through my mistakes, we will learn how to admit our shortcomings, make amends and move forward. Thru my successes we will learn humility, self worth and celebration. We will never have millions, but we will always have family, love, hope, joy, trust and faith. By the grace of God, I WILL be the mom you deserve.

posted from Bloggeroid

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post! You are and will be the most wonderful mommy ever!

    ReplyDelete